Very important issue, please help this newbie! :(

Hello everyone,

Is there any way to make it so that Prestashop does NOT show my stock?

At this moment it doesnt show my stock but now when i added attributes to my product, everytime i select between the attributes in the dropdown box it says: NOT IN STOCK red letters (default prestashop msgwhen not in stock)..

The message only shows up for about a split second, 0.1 second but still its visible to the customer and looks very weird.. Please help! :((

How do i make it not display anything, it seems like a bug of some sort??

Using prestashop 1.4.9, and i cannot update yet because i depent on few modules that still doesnt support 1.5.

Thx in advance!!!

It's not a bug; it's a feature. Since I've never edited the code below, you might have to change the default in product preferences to allow selling a product when it's out of stock. At the least, I would make sure you always have a positive quantity listed in each product.

You can edit your product-list.tpl. It's located in /themes/yourtheme/product-list.tpl

{if isset($product.available_for_order) && $product.available_for_order && !isset($restricted_country_mode)}<span class="availability">{if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}{l s='Available'}</span>{else}<span class="notavailable">{l s='Out of Stock'}{/if}</span>{/if}

Put {* *} around that patch of code and it won't show if the product is available or not.

1.4.9 is an excellent version of prestashop.

• 2 weeks later...