1-Click upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 now working

I tried in vain to upgrade my shop from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 using the 1-Click upgrade module. It failed every time. I searched and searched the forums for an answer and none of them worked. I continually got the message:

"Upgrade process done, but some warnings has been found. Please restore your shop."

And had to restore each time.

I was doing this all in IE version 9. On a lark, I opened Firefox and tried it again - SUCCESS!

So, if you're trying to upgrade version 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 and not having any luck, try it with FireFox. I don't know why there's a difference, but there is.

Also, it's interesting to note that the buttons in this forum are white text on a white background in IE, but are white text on a blue background in FireFox.

Hope this helps someone else.

• Like 1

lolz... Same here.. I have been trying to do the upgrade in IE9 but keep failing many times. Then I tried doing it on Firefox according to your advice and it's a SUCCESS on 1st try without error!!

Thanks again... It seems like IE is giving alot of problems for upgrading as well as some themes' settings and layout, for me at least...

Manage

I tried in vain to upgrade my shop from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 using the 1-Click upgrade module. It failed every time. I searched and searched the forums for an answer and none of them worked. I continually got the message:

"Upgrade process done, but some warnings has been found. Please restore your shop."

And had to restore each time.

I was doing this all in IE version 9. On a lark, I opened Firefox and tried it again - SUCCESS!

So, if you're trying to upgrade version 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 and not having any luck, try it with FireFox. I don't know why there's a difference, but there is.

Also, it's interesting to note that the buttons in this forum are white text on a white background in IE, but are white text on a blue background in FireFox.

Hope this helps someone else.

Did you ever tried in Chrome before and fail but got it working in Firefox?

• 3 months later...