Use single cart for products in all shops of same group : Prestashop multistore

Hi All...

I have some product associated with category of shop A and another product associated with category of shop B. When i add to cart product of shop A flying effect works and nothing is added in cart. What could be the reason.

And also i want to share cart. Means if i add to cart some product from shop A and an other product in shop B keeping both shops of same group, i want these 2 products should be in same cart. How can i achieve this?

I have PS 1.5.2.0

I have shared each and everything in new shop group.

Please do help me

Thanks

Hi All...

i was successful to make multistore to work in 1.5.0.17.

But i am not fully satisfied with that. I think Prestashop developer must take more time to make it easy and successful. Because after making share cart possible i myslef was amazed how could i manage to do this.

Most of multi-store users require sharing cart functionality but Prestashop never recommend this setting.

Hope PS team will make some complete documentation for this.

Well, seems bug is in cookies. If base website is for example shop.com PS creates cookie for that domain and use it for subdomain also, but in this case, you can not use another domain in your multi-shop structure...

If we create new shop and assign to him domain name for example shop2.com, so PS will create new cookie for it. In result in browser we can see 2 cookies, one for shop.com second for shop2.com.

So each shop works with own cookie file, but shop2.com must use shop.com cookie file.