Paypal add-on doesn't work

Hi,

I have created my e-commerce with Prestashop 1.5.2.

I have a Paypal account which runs correctly.

When I try to place an order on my website and chose Paypal as payment, I receive the following error 500 message :

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

During the order, at the step where I have to choose the payment method, I can select either :

wire (goes to www.monsite.com/module/bankwire/payment)

check (goes to www.monsite.com/module/cheque/payment)

paypal (goes to javascript : void(0)) ?????

Do you know what is the problem and how to solve it ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I have created my e-commerce with Prestashop 1.5.2.

I have a Paypal account which runs correctly.

When I try to place an order on my website and chose Paypal as payment, I receive the following error 500 message :

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

During the order, at the step where I have to choose the payment method, I can select either :

wire (goes to www.monsite.com/module/bankwire/payment)

check (goes to www.monsite.com/module/cheque/payment)

paypal (goes to javascript : void(0)) ?????

Do you know what is the problem and how to solve it ?

Thanks for your help.

Have not tried it yet! But something BORING is that sometimes there is a "bug" only in our computers. For example the slider doesn't work only in my computer in Chrome.. Otherwise works perfect, firefox chrome of other pcs etc.. Try it from an other pc..

I have the same version.. If you find the solution, please send me pm just in case of having the same problem, because right now I am lost in translating... :angry: :angry:

After looking at Error Log on my cpanel, I saw that there were some problems with chmod on Paypal module which was set on 777 instead of 755.

But now, I have another error message :

Error occurred:

Merci de vous reférer aux logs :

PayPal response:

2. TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-31T11:52:07Z

3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10471

4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> ReturnURL is invalid.

6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Do you know how I can correct this ?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

After looking at Error Log on my cpanel, I saw that there were some problems with chmod on Paypal module which was set on 777 instead of 755.

But now, I have another error message :

Error occurred:

Merci de vous reférer aux logs :

PayPal response:

2. TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-31T11:52:07Z

3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10471

4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> ReturnURL is invalid.

6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Do you know how I can correct this ?

Thanks.

hi, do you have solve this problem? thanks