No WYSIWYG editor in CMS pages

I installed the latest version of Prestashop a month ago for a new client, and whilst finalising the last few elements, I notice that there is no WYSIWYG editor inside the CMS pages, I simply need to add some images to one of the pages and tried doing this in HTML but its not working either.

You can see the page here:http://www.kisufimjewelry.com/cms.php?id_cms=3

Please advise.

Thanks,

JC

Prestashop version 1.4.9.0

• 2 weeks later...

Here you can see that the WYSIWYG editor is not showing, I tried following 4 other posts on upgrading or fixing problems with the WYSIWYG editor, I tried upgrading it, didnt work so reverted, tried swapping for two other editors from TinyMCE to CKeditor and another, didnt work so reverted, tried replacing all the files with an upload another forum member posted, didnt work, so reverted.

Still stuck trying to complete this project and cant get past this.

Could anyone just help me understand how to insert images to the CMS pages as shown above, the HTML code I am inserting isnt working, can anyone make a suggestion on how to get the TinyMCE editor to show and work so I can insert images or a workaround....

Thanks, waiting in hope for some help here..

JC

I have tried calling the support number 3 days in a row and no answer, this product is falling down on things like this. The WYSIWYG editor is a standard part of the product and I did a clean install, but no sign of it. I cannot simply put images on a page....!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I think it is just a random problem.

In my case I just delete and reupload .htaccess file , empty my cache and everything was working again

In which folder was the .htcaccess file you deleted ? Because I tried to delete the one located in /img/cms but it's still not working :(

PS : I tried on another browser and also tried with no add on. And also with another computer

PPS: Here an image of the error i'm getting in the console

post-853411-0-44523200-1412847237_thumb.png

Edited by GrumpyFluffy (see edit history)