horizontal menu in IE

exposeclothing

Hi everyone, iv spent about an hour searching the forums for related issues to the error with the top menu and compatability issues in IE but havent been able to find any suitable answers/solutions.

Issue is the same as everyone previously mentioned where the site displays perfectly in firefox and chrome but the menu has issues in IE.

Iv read suggestions to

**Disable unused modules as IE only shows 30 stylesheets. so i went through and disabled the unused modules (along with modules i was using by accident, which i had to re-position lol)

**Turn on CCC, or turn of CSS but this is how i managed to lose the entire formating of my website previously so i started the whole site again, and re-installed prestashop again. im a bit unsure of wether to do this. My template is set to CSS currently.

Are there any garanteed fixes available that anyones able to share?

My site (stil in development) www.exposeclothing.com.au)

thank-you

Yeah thats correct, however it wasnt in maintenance mode at the time i posted :) I downloaded the IE web tools editor and created a whole new template testing in each browser, at each and every alteration... and finally styled the css to be viewable in all browsers. Took a whole day, and there most likely was an easier way to do it, but its done now. Only issue is the featured products on the front page inherit the style from the main page, and not the featuredproducts.css - how can i stop this from happening?