Mega Menu 2 in 1 inline style problem

Having a problem with the Mega Menu 2 in 1 module. I've installed it and by default it has an annoying inline style:

<div style="margin-left: -265px; clear: both;">

what is the point of this? It breaks my site in FireFox. Even if I change the value of the margin-left to 0 in the module admin, it makes no difference.

If anyone has had this issue and has managed to fix it please let me know

thanks

Just throwin out a bone here.. I dont have the module, but I would suggest looking at it in the firefox extension firebug where you can "live edit" the style and see what works... you can delete the style, modify it.. add to it.. etc.. and the changes appear on the page as you do them.. it also shows the css dependencies and where they come from.. maybe this way you can hunt down the prob..

Just throwin out a bone here.. I dont have the module, but I would suggest looking at it in the firefox extension firebug where you can "live edit" the style and see what works... you can delete the style, modify it.. add to it.. etc.. and the changes appear on the page as you do them.. it also shows the css dependencies and where they come from.. maybe this way you can hunt down the prob..

I'm using firebug to do exactly that and I've basically done an override on the inline styles and it all works fine in Firefox but IE doesn't support the (!important) declaration. So not too sure how to fix this issue.