[FOR HIRE] Fixing Shipping Options & Payment Verification

JMega

I'm trying to get my Prestashop install up and running and ran into a couple of snags that I unfortunately cannot fix myself. I don't think there's too much work to be done here, providing you actually know some programming and how Prestashop works... I obviously do not :)

Here's what I need help with...

1) For some reason the shipping modules I've got installed/enabled are not showing up during checkout. They should show on the shipping estimation area on the my cart page and then again when checking out, but they are nowhere to be found. I'm running PS 1.5.1 and the theme I'm using was developed for PS 1.4 if that matters.

2) I'm using a hosted checkout payment module and have hit a snag during the verification process. After you make a payment the details aren't being sent back to Prestashop thus the order isn't appearing in my backend. The hosted checkout option I use runs on the Authorize.net SIM module, so should use the exact same verification method.

Anyone up for helping me out? I will happily pay you for your services. . Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!