Multiple Vendors Selling Single Product

aals

Hi,

Can someone make this module for me?

My site is simply an e-commerce portal selling anything & everything for all type of audience.

backend:

Will be have multiple vendors selling on portal with them I will be sharing different commissions based on our agreement/negotiations.

I want a section where common products will be uploaded or while uploading a product can be marked as open/private product, open product is something which will be accessible by all the vendors. For an open product all the details will be pre-entered except for the ones mentioned below:

The vendor can access the all the open products & add the following

SKU

Qty

Price (optional)

Est Delivery time

custom vendor text box where vendor add some text of his own which will act as an promotional text for him

frontend:

the customers on the Front-end will see only one page for that common product with all the common details below which multiple vendors will be listed with the following details

SKU

Qty

Price (if price is not entered then it should say sign-in to request price, after sign-in it can show text like message the vendor)

Est Delivery time

custom vendor text box where vendor add some text of his own which will act as an promotional text for him

qty box & add to cart button next to it

vendor rating

Message the vendor (only logged in customer can see this option)

eg:: http://www.junglee.com/Micromax-A100-Android-Sandwich-processor/dp/B0090...

Vendor rating where customers can rate the vendor :: 5 stars - very poor, poor, avg, good, excellent

Message the vendor : on click a pop-up will open where customer can enter email,name & request box. vendor should receive a mail with customer email,name, request, link, product code & sku.

I want all options customizable like if i want to hide/un-hide the qty field, est delivery time, custom txt box field for a particular vendor or all vendors.

then same goes for message the vendor or vendor rating.

I should be able to give permissions to vendors if they are allowed to add/access open/private products or not.

Hope you have got the whole picture.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...