Change user cart to order manually because of network error

Heya,

I'm running a shop with PS 1.4.8.2 and everything's working very well, which means that I am very happy and have not had need for community, until now...

Last night, my hosting center had some DNS-issues, which resulted in one customer placing an order from the cart, paid via my gateway, and then...nothing!

Timing would have it so that everything went fine, just up till the point when my customer was supposed to be re-directed back from my payment gateway, so the order could be validated and created in PS, and then....network error!

I've had contact with the customer, and everything's OK; however, there is of course still no registered order on the customer's account - only an active cart....

My question is then, how can I "move" the customer's cart into a processed order instead? Or rather, can I in BO or directly in the DB process her cart manually, so it will be registered as a shipped order on her account, without going through the payment process and everything once again?

Can I just add a new order to "ps_orders" in the DB fx and assign the cart_ID to it? Would that be enough, or?

Really hope someone can help, cause even though I know how to navigate the DB, I am not sure whether simply adding an order is enough ...or might do more damage than good :)

...sorry for the length, but had to explain it all :P