Remove Shipping From Virtual Products

Craftstar

I run a craft supplies website but I also get donations for an auction website I run.

I was wondering if my donations which are set as virtual products could have the shipping address function removed from just them.

As in if someone only orders a donation they don't have to input a shipping address. But if they order another item that requires shipping then they would.

Also if this can't be done is there any way to just remove the shipping input altogether? Because if the first way can't be done I would just create a new store just for my donations.

Thanks so much.

• 2 months later...

I run a craft supplies website but I also get donations for an auction website I run.

I was wondering if my donations which are set as virtual products could have the shipping address function removed from just them.

As in if someone only orders a donation they don't have to input a shipping address. But if they order another item that requires shipping then they would.

Also if this can't be done is there any way to just remove the shipping input altogether? Because if the first way can't be done I would just create a new store just for my donations.

Thanks so much.

Same here! There must be a way to do this! Why ask for shipping address for virtual products? That just reduces sales

• 4 weeks later...