Better Invoice for Prestashop 1.5.1

Česká Faktura

As you probably know the PDF invoice in Prestashop 1.5.1 does not look good so I decided to create new better invoice and delivery slip(see attach). It supporting any language and also special characters like Polish, Czech, Magyar etc. All fields in the invoice and in the delivery slip are comming from the system and you can easy edit in PDF translation fields.

Price for the Invoice and the delivery slip is 20€ (27$)

I can adjust the look for your country requirments (included in the price)

if you are interesting you can contact me [email protected] or PM

Invoice.pdf

Delivery_slip.pdf

Edited by Ventos312 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

^ Same question. I need shipping method, email address, and customer correspondence for the order. And can you have links print on the invoice for each item? The link will be unique to each category of item. I sell live insects, and the link will be to a care sheet that will explain to the client how to care for their insects. I'd also like this link to be clickable when the client pulls up their invoice in their control panel. Also it would be nice if I could mark a certain type of item which I call a "Bulk Item" in the store so when you print the invoice, it says "Shipped Separately" Next to those items.

Let me know if you can modify this invoice to do this and I will certainly put out the $27, as long as you're willing to do the customizations I've asked. Email me at Dave AT SmallPetFeeders.com (trade the AT with @). Thanks! Put "Invoice Template Mods" in the subject line.

-Dave

SPF

• 2 months later...