Default mobile theme price combinations

Hi guys

Im having a problem with the mobile theme on default theme 1.5, i have combinations on certain products like 16gb, 32gb so on, but on mobile theme when you click on disk space and go for the higher spec the price doesn't change ...Even when you add it to basket its still the lowest price item.

It works ok on normal desktop site and price adjusts as you click through different disk space but mobile version doesn't

Can anyone help please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just installed prestashop 1.5.2, and i have the same problem when accessing the site by android phone. I have 5 categories of prices per a product but i cannot choose, it stays blocked on a single price. the website is ok, problem just with the mobile theme.

I have replaced the contents of the file jquery.mobile-1.1.1.min.js, with // Version of the jQuery Mobile Framework version: "1.2.0", butt still no progress.

Presta team, please fix this. It is a pity we cannot use such a great option of PS 1.5.2.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

after some testing, i discovered that the problem appears only when using radio button as atributtes. If a use dropdown option, it works ok.

Still, I intend to use the website with price categories shown as "radio " buttons. can anybody fix this issue?

Edited by marcko (see edit history)

• 8 months later...