做到什么地步才能成为官方承认的中文语言包?

aMing

现在1.2要出来了。
请问官方的团队,要怎样做才能成为官方认可的中文语言包呢?
我摸索了一段时间了,想加入汉化,贡献点小小的力量!

呵呵

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all,

Me and my friend, we are working on total translation into Chinese, I am working on Chinese Taiwan version ( complicate Chinese ), my friend Kenny are working on China Chinese version ( GB ).

So Far, I did all front office, PDF Translation, it is fully complete already. Kenny just started working on Front office in China Chinese version now. Which I am working on back office Taiwan Chinese version at this moment. Due to both of us run our multiple website, we currently use 2 e-commerce software operating our products. So, we might not be able to complete it quickly ( too much work on hand ) but, we both agree the translation is very necessary for user, especially we are very new to this software. We found this software are very good, because it is open source, we can change it or modify it anyway we want to.

If any of you are also working on translation, please give us a hand, send your complete portion to us, let's all make it happen to have both Chinese available for who ever need this software.

We download this software in 6/09/2006, we hope we shall complete all translation in next 10 days. If not, st least we shall complete Front / Back office / PDF / and as much as we can. After we done, we shall submit to share with all of you.

Kenny and I are not software expert at all, we build website and e-commerce due to we are very small company, have no money, but we aim big, wish we can bring the best quality product to the world, by return, we wish the money can feed ourself ( and 4 other designers and Technicians )

Thank you very much Prestashop, you gave a chance to poor people like us have a chance to meet the world. And opportunity to start business. We strongly believe after we done, this e-commerce website will be much better than the 2 software we currently use.

Mike and Kenny

www.redefinedboots.com and www.clayike.com
06/11/2009 at Southern California and China

Hi Apprentice, you are totally correct. Hope 1.2 will be much better,

1.1 version upload product way too slow can not colon products

can not put top header logo in flash style logo

translation made very difficult too

Hope 1.1 translation can implement into 1.2 so can save our some time.

Once 1.2 final complete, let's all work together to translate it !

Hi Apprentice, you are totally correct. Hope 1.2 will be much better,

1.1 version upload product way too slow can not colon products

can not put top header logo in flash style logo

translation made very difficult too

Hope 1.1 translation can implement into 1.2 so can save our some time.

Once 1.2 final complete, let's all work together to translate it !

1.1 确实有很多BUG存在,希望1.2能更完美

I am so shame my chinese tying just so bad, I did complete front office ( not all ) back office and pdf in Chinese complex, which took me very long time to do it, just because of the typing issue. Kenny, my partner so happy with the CN version already done by all of you expert, so our boots website can easily translate in Chinese, at least all button done already.

Description of products will be another painful process. My market is mostly in USA and Europe, I try once in China, but very limited respond. Hope by through translation, and this good software, we have an opportunity to introduce to Chinese my family.

Yes, please count me and Kenny in when 1.2 complete, let's all work together to make it happen, and will negotiate with pepstore to reconize our hard working.

Add gasolin !

Why don't we just separate the task and each one takes a small potion to work on it? It will finish it in no time.

My shop is an America based shop, I don't need Chinese at all. But I am willing to help.

Hi Star, very good idea, let's work together. My shop is international, so, I need as much of translation as possible, you help me once on photos upload ( in the end, I delete the previous version, and install a new one, works fine now ) count me in, always !

Okay. I will organize the translation team and separate the task. I think the 1.2 will be finalized very soon. Please let me know who is willing to help out. As soon as the 1.2 is out, we will begin the work. And at the end, everybody will send the work to me and I will compile them to be a complete package.

Deal?

That is great Star !

Me, I can offer Chinese Complicate version, nay portion would be fine. I am not really busy at present time. My partner Kenny can offer Chinese CN version ( portion ) please let us know.

I will be open and willing to offer any my knowledge, include this translation. But I might be head to Asia with an offer, still, my shop will keep running by my team, and I always can find time to complete my portion of translation in a flash !

Okay. I actually already finish a lot of the front, and I will keep working on it and be done in a few days. Can you work on the back office? And let's get back together next Monday and see how much we are done? l

我的看法是我们能否先和 prestashop team 沟通一下,说不定他们有合适的方案呢!
重复劳动不好哦!
或者,别人还可能不乐意呢。

只是个人建议

不知道 prestashop team 能否公开他们的开发计划?

Hi Apprentice, I did try to communicate with them, but so far got no reply from them yet, I shall continue communicate with them.

Star and I, we are combine our Chinese ( Complex, not CN version ) together, for 1.2 version. So, I shall try again to contact them see how this is working.

Hope they will give all of us a direct answer. If I do get feed back from them, I shall share with all of you.

Dear everyone,

I go back and check all the possible discuss, so here's what I found :

Well, it supports unicode utf-8
And there is a tool for translations : "Back-office > Tools > Languages" (for adding Chinese language) and "Back-office > Tools > Translations" (to translate ;P)
After all fields filled, just make an archive with :

And the new language package is ready to be send to us : [email protected]
Just wanted to ask that you please export your simplified Chinese translation using PrestaShop v0.9.7, otherwise the file will be incomplete.

To be able to reconize as OFFICIAL once we complete, we shall send to [email protected] and we need to tell them it is CN or TW

it also have to use PrestaShop v0.9.7, to export, otherwise, it might be not complete.

OK, we know now. So, once we complete, we can send to them as official !!!!

Me and Star will work on Chinese Triditional TW version !

Hi IBICO, if you are in a rush to have Chinese Traditional, I have done the front office, back office, PDF and error message, if you would like to have it, please see attached file below, I name it tw

If you would like to have CN ( Chinese Simplify ) please let me know, I have download a version, not 100% complete, but it is very good version for now. If you want that too, please let me know.

We are working on prepare for 1.2 final version, once 1.2 final version is complete, we shall submit both TW and CN for Chinese version.

Mike Wu

www.clayike.com
www.redefinedboots.com

Hi IBICO, yes, it is quite different, in most part, who grown up with Triditional Chinese, sometimes hard to read Simplify Chinese, same for the other way around. it is same language, but looks and write differently. Here, attached the CN ( simplify Chinese Version )

We don't have Japanese either, I did downlaod a Japanese, but it won't work, so I will not give you that, which I know very little about Japanese, but I can tell the difference between Japanese and Korean, that's all I know about it.

Mike Wu

• 2 weeks later...
Hi IBICO, yes, it is quite different, in most part, who grown up with Triditional Chinese, sometimes hard to read Simplify Chinese, same for the other way around. it is same language, but looks and write differently. Here, attached the CN ( simplify Chinese Version )

We don't have Japanese either, I did downlaod a Japanese, but it won't work, so I will not give you that, which I know very little about Japanese, but I can tell the difference between Japanese and Korean, that's all I know about it.

Mike Wu

我在后台传入出现错误.. 不知道什么原因?

archive cannot be extracted

I am working on the Chinese CN and TW version. Both of them are done. I just need sometime to polish the wordings a little bit. I am half way done of the Japanese. I did not use any of the language packs that Clayike provided here as for some reasons, I got error and was not able to import the Chinese packs to my system. And the Japanese translation was awful so I re-write the entire Japanese language pack from scratch. I hope I will have the final packages by the end of Sunday night here in California (30 hours from now). Thanks.

I have submitted the Chinese simplified and Chinese transitional languages packs to the Prestashop team. below is the message that I sent to them. You can download the packs from here. http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/13389/P15/improve_prestashop_translations. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Dear Presrtashop team,

Attached are the complete and full languages packs for Chinese simplified and Chinese transitional. Both of them are for 1.2.05 versions. Please let me know if there are any issues.

We would very much like to include these languages packs into the final 1.2 release. These two language packs are from the whole Chinese Prestashop community with a lot of team effort. We hope by doing this; it will bring in more Chinese Prestashop users.

Thank you for making such a good script and we hope we can make a small contribution to make this script even better.

Star

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Star, her hard working to made possible for both tradition chinese and simplify chinese. They both done, and I did test it, it is wonderful and done nicely.

I shall help Star to submit to make it official shortly.

For those of you can not wait to make it official, here I attached both version. cn is for simplify chinese, and tw ( Taiwan ) is for traditional chinese.

Thank you so much Star ! Wonderful job well done.

Best Regards

Mike Wu
www.redefinedboots.com/shop

China cn.gzip

I have also finished the front office for the Japanese. And I am working on the translation of the modules now. My goal is finish up the front and the modules translation, so that for those who are not the Japanese users that don't care about the translation for the admin area, can just install the Japanese pack and have the Japanese function in the shop.

I was born in Japan, but I have ever learned all of those computer terms in Japanese. And there are a lot of computer terms in the modules section. So it needs a little research.

Does anybody need Japanese language pack, may I ask?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Star, her hard working to made possible for both tradition chinese and simplify chinese. They both done, and I did test it, it is wonderful and done nicely.

I shall help Star to submit to make it official shortly.

For those of you can not wait to make it official, here I attached both version. cn is for simplify chinese, and tw ( Taiwan ) is for traditional chinese.

Thank you so much Star ! Wonderful job well done.

Best Regards

Mike Wu
www.redefinedboots.com/shop

这个简体中文包后台管理菜单没有翻译,怎么还是英文的?

Hi to all,

All the PrestaShop Team joins me to thank you for your great work :)

We are looking for proposing your language packs on our download page.

If you have not already done it, do not hesitate to send us your files at contact[at]prestashop.com
Star : If i am not wrong, Bruno has already received yours (and congratulations for your nice e-shop, shown in our showcase since yesterday)

Thanks a lot ! ;-)

这个简体中文包后台管理菜单没有翻译,怎么还是英文的?

What are you talking about? All of them are translated to Chinese.
Check your import, see what is wrong....

导入说成功了. 但是后台菜单仍是是英文. 其它是中文了.

等会我传上图片你可以看看.

I just imported it into my back office and it is in Chinese. I don't understand why your is in English. I received 4 emails from the forum members and they told me they have no problems. And the back office is in Chinese. I don't know what is wrong in yours.

Can you re-download it and re-import it?

I just imported it into my back office and it is in Chinese. I don't understand why your is in English. I received 4 emails from the forum members and they told me they have no problems. And the back office is in Chinese. I don't know what is wrong in yours.

我有重新下载这个帖子里语言包. 仍然问题存在.

能否发给我你的语言包. 我在试试. 我有PM你我的邮件地址.

另外你的一个风格也不能用在1.2版本里. 风格问题可能是HEAD文件与新版本不同所造成.

已经PM给你我的测试帐户.

已经PM给你我的测试帐户.

I am not sure what the problems are. Just use this one first. Because I translated the whole package, therefore, the language pack is in my system, I can not tell if there is a problem. When the 1.2 finalized, I will re-do the back office. I just download the 1.206 to my machine and it mess up my set up. So wait and I will check what is wrong. Okay?

I am quite busy at this moment. sorry.

我点选法语的,后台菜单就自动显示是法语的菜单了. 就是中文的仍然显示是英文的.

因为TABs的翻译是保存在数据库里的
默认安装的数据库是包含法语翻译的,所以中文的需要你自己去设置

不过STARS翻译的简体中文确实有点问题
里面好多简体中文都是显示的繁体字

因为TABs的翻译是保存在数据库里的

不过STARS翻译的简体中文确实有点问题
里面好多简体中文都是显示的繁体字

怎么设置?

因为TABs的翻译是保存在数据库里的

不过STARS翻译的简体中文确实有点问题
里面好多简体中文都是显示的繁体字

怎么设置?

tools->Tabs
编辑下面各项,把英文设置成中文既可
或者可以在数据库直接改,编辑SQL 更新数据库数据

因为TABs的翻译是保存在数据库里的

不过STARS翻译的简体中文确实有点问题
里面好多简体中文都是显示的繁体字

怎么设置?

tools->Tabs
编辑下面各项,把英文设置成中文既可
或者可以在数据库直接改,编辑SQL 更新数据库数据

你这样编辑了,还能转回英文的嘛? 不是每次都要编辑吧?

OK. 已经编辑了.

另外我已经翻译完Version 1.2.0.7 .

有意思的是前面谁翻译的简体中文语言包里还有用繁体中文. 呵呵..

Well, if you believe you have a complete translation, please post it here and submit it to the Prestashop.

My store is based in the U.S. I don't need Chinese at all. I translated it to Chinese is only for the benefit of the forum. If there are issues, please help out and fix them.

There are some problems with the mail translations for cn verison.
Severar of the .html mail files are empty! and .txt files are not translated.

as for the tabs translations, I don't think the tabs are included in the translation packs, atleast it was not for 1.1 version (I did a modified install pack for swedish and also a .sql file that would create the correct tabs).

I have translated everything and export it to the pack. But for some reason some of the files are not exported correctly. I will look into it as soon as I have time.

I will get it done, give me some time. Thanks.

OK. 已经编辑了.

另外我已经翻译完Version 1.2.0.7 .

有意思的是前面谁翻译的简体中文语言包里还有用繁体中文. 呵呵..

Well, if you believe you have a complete translation, please post it here and submit it to the Prestashop.

My store is based in the U.S. I don't need Chinese at all. I translated it to Chinese is only for the benefit of the forum. If there are issues, please help out and fix them.

I have been posted here.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/24222/translations/simplify_chinese_language_pack_for_prestashop_1_dot_2_final_1_dot_2_dot_0_dot_8_dot_

Have you submitted it to the Prestashop team? Please do so as soon as possible so that it can be official. Thanks.

well..., How I do it ?

This is from Clayike:

Just wanted to ask that you please export your simplified Chinese translation using PrestaShop v0.9.7, otherwise the file will be incomplete.

To be able to reconize as OFFICIAL once we complete, we shall send to [email protected] and we need to tell them it is CN or TW

it also have to use PrestaShop v0.9.7, to export, otherwise, it might be not complete.

I believe that was the problem that I had. I don't have PrestaShop v0.9.7. I used Prestashop v1.2 to export, and some of the files did not get export at all. And some of the files got mess up with traditional Chinese. I found this out when I export the Japanese as some of them has Chinese into it, but when I go to the back office, they are Japaneses. I think I will delete all of the language pack except English and Japanese and see if it makes a different.

If you want, I will submit it for you. Just let me know.

Have you submitted it to the Prestashop team? Please do so as soon as possible so that it can be official. Thanks.

well..., How I do it ?

This is from Clayike:

I believe that was the problem that I had. I don't have PrestaShop v0.9.7. I used Prestashop v1.2 to export, and some of the files did not get export at all. And some of the files got mess up with traditional Chinese. I found this out when I export the Japanese as some of them has Chinese into it, but when I go to the back office, they are Japaneses. I think I will delete all of the language pack except English and Japanese and see if it makes a different.

OK. thanks . We completed it together.. and hope you may check it.

谁能帮我看下,我刚升级到1.2.1版本,发现问题. 我目前mysql 版本是5.1.37

http://store.xiaoyu.net/

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 4

SELECT c.id_cms, cl.link_rewrite, cl.meta_title
FROM ps_cms c
LEFT JOIN ps_cms_lang cl ON (c.id_cms = cl.id_cms AND cl.id_lang = 3)
WHERE c.id_cms IN ()

1.2.1 中文版本我已经翻译完成. 欢迎大家测试提意见完善.

发布地址:

Simplify Chinese Language pack for PrestaShop

Change and Release Log

PrestaShop 1.2 Final 1.2.1 2009-08-19

I have full translater for PrestaShop 1.2.1 Final with Offical Default Theme.

and tanslater some addon modules.

PrestaShop 1.2 Final 1.2.0.8 2009-08-01

Simplify Chinese Language pack for PrestaShop 1.2 Final (1.2.0.8).

I have been full translations for PrestaShop 1.2 Final (1.2.0.8).

and fixed “star” user language pack some wrong.

by the way, thanks star work.

————————————————————————-

if your have any questions. Email to me: [email protected]

We Site: http://www.ongod.org http://www.xiaoyu.net

Download:

http://download.ongod.org/codes/prestashop/Language/zhcn_1208.rar

http://download.ongod.org/codes/prestashop/Language/ZhCN-1.2.1Final.rar

well..., How I do it ?

This is from Clayike:

使用0.97版本 翻译也是问题存在. 看起来是程序问题.

• 3 weeks later...
1.2.1 中文版本我已经翻译完成. 欢迎大家测试提意见完善.

发布地址:

Simplify Chinese Language pack for PrestaShop

Change and Release Log

PrestaShop 1.2 Final 1.2.1 2009-08-19

I have full translater for PrestaShop 1.2.1 Final with Offical Default Theme.

and tanslater some addon modules.

PrestaShop 1.2 Final 1.2.0.8 2009-08-01

Simplify Chinese Language pack for PrestaShop 1.2 Final (1.2.0.8).

I have been full translations for PrestaShop 1.2 Final (1.2.0.8).

and fixed “star” user language pack some wrong.

by the way, thanks star work.

————————————————————————-

if your have any questions. Email to me: [email protected]

We Site: http://www.ongod.org http://www.xiaoyu.net

Download:

http://download.ongod.org/codes/prestashop/Language/zhcn_1208.rar

http://download.ongod.org/codes/prestashop/Language/ZhCN-1.2.1Final.rar

Hi thanks a lot for all of your contributions, do anyone got the Chinese Traditional Pack. ?

Thanks a lot

:-)我也来支持,用过国内很多的网店程序,还是觉得人家鬼老做得好!模块化,简单易用,而且更开放。
不过好象模板是不是少了点?人性化不错哦,要是对中文的支持更好点就好了,感谢prestashop!学习中。

[报价作者=“血管”日期=“1248677871”]确定。已经编辑了。

另外我已经翻译完版本1.2.0.7。

有意思的是前面谁翻译的简体中文语言包里还有用繁体中文。呵呵.. [/帖]

我怎么点了中文国旗,保存后菜单还显示的是英文?能不能具体点,搞个图看看。

• 7 months later...