Subcategory name in homefeatured

rafamerida

Hi, I'm trying to customize the default "homefeatured" module to show the category name.

I putted this code in "homefeatured.tpl", and shows the default category_name, which is "1":

<a href="{$link->getCategoryLink($product.id_category_default, $category.link_rewrite)}" title="{l s='More about'} {$product.category_default}">[spam-filter]$product.category_default}|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'} »</a>

To show a product into "homefeatured", you must assign the "Home" category to that product, but I want to show the subcategory instead of the default "Home" category.

Now I have a lot of products that are assigned to categories "1" and "6", for example. The "1" is mandatory to that product be included in the homefeatured, but if I want to show the "6" category name and link, how could I do it?

----

Estoy intentando adaptar el módulo "homefeatured" para mostrar el nombre de la categoría, o más bien el de la subcategoría.

Estoy utilizando este código para mostrar la categoría por defecto de los productos destacados, que por defecto es "1":

<a href="{$link->getCategoryLink($product.id_category_default, $category.link_rewrite)}" title="{l s='More about'} {$product.category_default}">[spam-filter]$product.category_default}|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'} »</a>

Esto es porque para mostrar los productos en el "homefeatured", obligatoriamente hay que asignar la categoría "home", aparte de cualquier otra categoría. Por ejemplo, yo tengo varios productos asignados a la categoría "home" (1), y a la subcategoría "6", pero yo quiero mostrar la subcategoría "6", el 1 no me interesa.

Edited by rafamerida (see edit history)