PayPal v3.2.4 currency not supported or PayPal missing in Payment methods

lozaria

Hello,

I'm using PayPal v3.2.4 and PS 1.4.5.1

I installed the Backward compatibility module and did the updates of the PayPal module through there. Also run Force Compiled / No cache after the update (before that there were some javascript errors on my home page). After that were no more .js related errors.

I set the currency in Payments / Currencies in this way:

Bulgarian - BGN - default

Euro - EUR

In Payments if I set PayPal to EUR and if the customer is using BGN as currency the PayPal will not show as payment method.

If in payments I set PayPal to BGN then the API returns the following error:

• PayPal response:
  • TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-06T22:19:52Z
  • L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605
  • L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
  • L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported
  • L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

BGN is not a PayPal API supported currency.

If the customer is using EUR as his currency everything seems to be fine however I prefer to use BGN as my store's currency.

Many thanks for any tips / fixes.

Same here my shop currency involved is LEU. Currency restrictions check EUR under Paypal same on my Paypal Business. Payment solution: Website Payments Standard on my Paypal Business same on PayPal v3.2.4 prestahop module + compatibility v0.3. BUT WTF dont work.

Hello,

I'm using PayPal v3.2.4 and PS 1.4.5.1

I installed the Backward compatibility module and did the updates of the PayPal module through there. Also run Force Compiled / No cache after the update (before that there were some javascript errors on my home page). After that were no more .js related errors.

I set the currency in Payments / Currencies in this way:

Bulgarian - BGN - default

Euro - EUR

In Payments if I set PayPal to EUR and if the customer is using BGN as currency the PayPal will not show as payment method.

If in payments I set PayPal to BGN then the API returns the following error:

• PayPal response:

• TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-06T22:19:52Z

• L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605

• L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

• L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported

• L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

BGN is not a PayPal API supported currency.

If the customer is using EUR as his currency everything seems to be fine however I prefer to use BGN as my store's currency.

Many thanks for any tips / fixes.

Check if you have "Check with Paypal" button under category :). if you have many products in the category or under product if is the only product in the category.

Wating for your answer. ........ But still didn`t work :)... Same errors when check.

Well it is not perfect but it works. You need to select EUR/USD for Paypal in Payments / Currency restriction.

After Order Confirmation the module switches the currency to EUR/USD and redirects you to PayPal. If you press Back the currency in the store will remain EUR/USD. That's why it is better to have an BlockCurrency visible for header in order the visitor to be able to switch between languages.paypal.zip

Edited by lozaria (see edit history)

Well it is not perfect but it works. You need to select EUR/USD for Paypal in Payments / Currency restriction.

After Order Confirmation the module switches the currency to EUR/USD and redirects you to PayPal. If you press Back the currency in the store will remain EUR/USD. That's why it is better to have an BlockCurrency visible for header in order the visitor to be able to switch between languages.paypal.zip

Another thing. on phpmyadmin ps_cofiguration ... see email address. It is set to [email protected] or something in the newer version.

Maybe we will fix the problem in future to use the latest Paypal module