prestashop 1.5.1 issue in cart

We have recently upgarded to Prestashop 1.5.1

Now we have stocks and the products are active but still when we click on add to cart it shows :

There is 1 error :

• An item in your cart is no longer available in this quantity, you cannot proceed with your order.

Please let us know what could be the issue.

I've this exactly the same issue + some real performance issues of adding new items to cart!

What can you do: Go into backups and start restoring ;) I don't believe that it's anything small, as any setting related to stockmgmt doesn't do anything (e.g. disable stock management)... But I hope there's a fix soon :D

Edited by THM11 (see edit history)

I having the same issue, "An item in your cart is no longer available, you cannot proceed with your orders". Fuck. I fucking hate Prestashop, everytime get new updates, it MUST be a fucking error which make our customer unhappy. There's sucks in support too. I know a lot of user out there agree with me.

• Like 2

I having the same issue, "An item in your cart is no longer available, you cannot proceed with your orders". Fuck. I fucking hate Prestashop, everytime get new updates, it MUST be a fucking error which make our customer unhappy. There's sucks in support too. I know a lot of user out there agree with me.

how much are you paying for using prestashop? Perhaps supporting the team with donations might help stabilize versions prior to deployment

Its true we are not paying for the prestashop but we do pay for the add ons which we buy from prestashop.. and they are earning it from there.... but before they releases a stable version they should have it properly checked and then release a stable version...

Now if i try to restore my earlier version again now will the customers created in the new version will stay even if roll backed..

But this issue is a very serious thing for all the online stores

Hi,

same pb for 2 websites and 2 differents templates.

I've got 2 others prestashop websites and I'm affraid that it will be the same.

I've tested the fresh install 1.5.1, it's seems to be good with e liitle bit of new settings (opc for mobile for eg)

I think it's better to work under a fresh install and re-import by csv all products, categories, customers, adress.

For old orders I'm not sure but we can't import them, so it's lost.

have fun :)

Edited by lavive (see edit history)

I guess the problem is the file Classes/Cart.php, in function getProducts.

I substitute the old version (1.5.0.17) function and work. But need to be corrected by the prestashop team.

Hi!! how can i do that? can you help me? thanks

Hi, you need copy the function getProducts() from Cart.php, from 1.5.0.17 version. The Cart/php is in the /Classes/Cart.php.

Find the function inside this file.

Replace in the new 1.5.1 version in file Cart.php.

Edit the file and replace with the old function.

But, is a just a emergency, because this don't correct completely. The prestashop team need make fixes in another functions too.

The core files don't should be edited!! Maybe more elegant solution is user override directory

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...