Poor Sign In Testing In Version 1.5

All the prestashop developers.I have been trying to sign in on Prestashop store but it is not letting me to do that.I have been working on the core files now.Why dont you test it and then launch it.The sign in process is the first step and its failed to work.Please have a look into it again.

I never seen such a huge Mistake from any open source like this.

My Client is begging to solve it!

What should i do now!

I implemented the whole design!

All the prestashop developers.I have been trying to sign in on Prestashop store but it is not letting me to do that.

This is a terrible description of the problem. No chance for anyone to help you with a description such as this.

I have been working on the core files now.Why dont you test it and then launch it.The sign in process is the first step and its failed to work.Please have a look into it again.I never seen such a huge Mistake from any open source like this.
Are you sure you did not break it while working with the core files? It is working for a lot of people.

My Client is begging to solve it!

What should i do now!

You should tell your client that you are at the limits of your capability and s/he should find a more capable developer to solve the problem. Client is relying on you to have their best interest in mind.

Edited by phrasespot (see edit history)