What the best Google Shopping Module?

natebc

Hello,

I was just on addons.prestashop.com/en and was looking for a Google Shopping Module they have 5-7 of them to pick on. I'm looking to take my prestashop site products to Google Shopping.

Has any one used any of these and what do you think of them? Also what is the best all around Google Shopping Module?

addons.prestashop.com/en/seo-prestashop-modules/1768-Google-Merchant-Center.html

addons.prestashop.com/en/comparison-shopping-prestashop/1615-google-shopping.html

addons.prestashop.com/en/comparison-shopping-prestashop/3422-Google-Shopping-Export-V2.html

addons.prestashop.com/en/advertising-marketing-newsletter-prestashop-modules/4616-module-gosynco-google-shopping.html

or if you can find of another place to buy them..

Thanks

Nate

Edited by natebc (see edit history)

Hi Nate you are missing one important tool which you already know about I believe and which is not on Addons since it is a full-blown back office application including dozens of separate modules for the price of a single one :-)

Store Commander has a built-in universal export feature allowing you to export your products not only on all comparison shopping engines like Google Shoppin but also marketplaces such as Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.

Edited by Store Commander (see edit history)

Hi Nate you are missing one important tool which you already know about I believe and which is not on Addons since it is a full-blown back office application including dozens of separate modules for the price of a single one :-)

Store Commander has a built-in universal export feature allowing you to export your products not only on all comparison shopping engines like Google Shoppin but also marketplaces such as Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.

Hi Store Commander,

Do you have a English Video or PDF on how to export the files??

Nate