[SOLVED] Load PHP inside Flash -> Problems Smarty?

riesengross

Hello,

we developed a flash modul which loads external php files. Are problems known with the smarty engine? If I call the modul out of prestashop in the same directory all files are loaded and displayed, if I call the module inside I got problems with loading .xml and .php files. Why?

The flash file is embeded in this way:

<div style="align: center; width: 400px; height: 220px; border: 1px solid grey; margin-top: 5px;">

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0"

width="400" height="220" id="webstream" align="middle">

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />

<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />

<param name="movie"

value="{$base_dir}test/module.swf?user={$cookie->id_customer}&category={$category->id|intval}&product={$product->id|intval}&root=&transparent=true" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />

<embed src="{$base_dir}test/module.swf?user={$cookie->id_customer}&category={$category->id|intval}&product={$product->id|intval}&root=&transparent=true"

quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="400" height="220"

name="webstream" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain"

allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /> </object>

</div>

Any help is welcome...

Best regards

Jürgen

Edited by riesengross (see edit history)

If I call the module.swf directly in the browser through the url it will work. If I call the module.swf through the product.tpl it doesn't work. The flash file loads a lot of external php files in a subdirectory. Is it necessary, that external php files loaded through a swf in smarty template must have smarty syntax too?

If I call the module.swf directly in the browser through the url it will work. If I call the module.swf through the product.tpl it doesn't work. The flash file loads a lot of external php files in a subdirectory.

Are you loading these files by setting a relative path? That could be the reason it's not working if you embed it in HTML.

Is it necessary, that external php files loaded through a swf in smarty template must have smarty syntax too?

Since we do not know, what the role of these files is, we can't answer the question.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

Your hint was fine! Sometimes I doesn't see the forest for the trees. Flash doesn't detect his own basepath, now we use a additional path variable inside the call. We solved the problem and everything is working fine now. Thanks!

Happy to have helped.

Please mark the topic as [sOLVED]

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team