Looking for paid / free module for product import & export by XLS (not CSV)

onlydeshpande

I am looking for paid / free module for product import & export by MS Excel (and not by CSV). Excel files with columns for each product parameter is easy to create and manage; hence looking for such a module that supports product import as well as export using MS Excel file.... something like CSVImproved for Virtuemart.

Hello, we can provide a custom script for you and we can negociate de price, depending on the number of fields you want to include in the xls (basic product info, features, price combinations and others).

If you are interested, send us an email at [email protected] or skype id: startonlinedesign

All the best

Edited by Start Online Design (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I believe a very important step is to import the files (although it might also be possible using CSV Import) but as for the export to Excel files I have a module available in the prestashop addons store:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/6105-Export-Products-to-Excel.html

In which version of PrestaShop do you need it?

• 1 month later...

I believe a very important step is to import the files (although it might also be possible using CSV Import) but as for the export to Excel files I have a module available in the prestashop addons store:

http://addons.presta...s-to-Excel.html

In which version of PrestaShop do you need it?

Does your version work with Presta 1.5.2? I'll buy it right now if it does.

Also, does it handle product combinations. This one is mission critical for me.

Edited by rseigel (see edit history)

Does your version work with Presta 1.5.2? I'll buy it right now if it does.

Yes, it has been tested and is working at least from version 1.4.6.2 to 1.5.2. The version on the addons site is still the previous one so just contact me and I'll provide you with the latest version even before it is "approved" by PrestaShop Addons (each version has taken longer than their "predicted" time).

To get the latest version please just send me a message after you buy the module through the addons site.

Also, does it handle product combinations. This one is mission critical for me.

Yes, it considers them as different products.

Anyway, if the module doesn't work according to your expectations I'll happily agree to a refund, no worries.

Hope you enjoy the module.

• 2 weeks later...

I have only tried a few paid services when I had to import data from excel file. As for me this service was the best. It is very fast and makes everything without errors. Also a few months ago i hired a programmer and he made everything. But it was to expensive for me. So i don't know... Maybe somebody has tried a free quick and error free service?