Moving customers, orders, carts and shipping into new store

For reasons which are too long to go into I have had to re-install my store. Since it wouldn't upgrade with the database it was using I had to give the store a new database. I've still got the old database with all of it's data.

Doing a direct import of the database messes up the store. Somewhere in the database there are settings which totally messes up the store. I've tried importing the database in sections and tested at each section and I know roughly where the trouble issues are.

Rather than spending another day messing with this I'm thinking I'd rather just CSV import my products into a clean store. However I would like to keep the Customers, Orders, Carts, and Shipping prices I have in the old store. Which database tables should I import in order to get this information?

I'm assuming I need the following tables:

ps_carrier

ps_cart

ps_curtomer

ps_orders

Are there any others I need?

Thank you for your help.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it takes a ton of a lot more then just a simple transfer. You gotta realize, your customers can be transfered over but none of their passwords would work considering the passwords in the table are behind the cookie of the former store. Makes it a bit complicated. Im in the process of moving everything to a new store myself and im stuck at this point .