how to edit Quantity ?

aMing

when i click the Back Office >> Catalog Product global informations >> Quantity: ( ) , it 's not to editable for change the number . so not to update.

oh, i test to setup a new prestashop program , find that it's ok ! the Quantity: ( ) can be to edit .

but when u add one Back Office >> Catalog >>Add one attributes group ,then Add one attribute , then this problem exist again.

maybe this problem is how to edit the Quantity: ( ) which have the attribute .

Back Office >> Catalog >> Current product >> Combinations >> Quantity: (overrides Quantity on Information tab )

Modify this attribute combination ??? it's not to success update the Quantity: ()
and then the Back Office >> Catalog Product global informations >> Quantity: ( ) is not to edit too.

thanks a lot

• 3 months later...

If you use Back Office >> Catalog >> Current product >> Combinations >> Product combinations generator
, set the basic quantity number like '0', so all combination will be with that qty.

You can edit each one later at the Combinations section.

when i click the Back Office >> Catalog Product global informations >> Quantity: ( ) , it 's not to editable for change the number . so not to update.

oh, i test to setup a new prestashop program , find that it's ok ! the Quantity: ( ) can be to edit .

but when u add one Back Office >> Catalog >>Add one attributes group ,then Add one attribute , then this problem exist again.

maybe this problem is how to edit the Quantity: ( ) which have the attribute .

Back Office >> Catalog >> Current product >> Combinations >> Quantity: (overrides Quantity on Information tab )

Modify this attribute combination ??? it's not to success update the Quantity: ()
and then the Back Office >> Catalog Product global informations >> Quantity: ( ) is not to edit too.

thanks a lot

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...