Job Offer - Quote Needed Please

balthasar

Hello, my website will be transfered on my server within 2 days, you can see it here for now: http://theplayers.li...gh-pr-backlinks .

The site has been customized to fit my needs and it isn't a classic shopping cart website as you can see. (you may think why PS? I just love the admin, stats, modules, etc...)

I need a quote for the following:

• 2CO form must not show « default » in text field on payment page but only first name, last name & email adress, those 3 are what is asked when client create an account, other text fields must remain empty on the 2CO payment form.

• I want to have clean urls for my cms pages (without numbers in it), the pages of “catalog” already do that so I was thinking to create a category called CMS, hide it from menu and create pages under the hidden category. So basically I want a new category in catalog that don’t show in menu. For info, when I create a new page in catalog, I then edit the redirect in ht.access.

• Optimize the website loading speed to the best for fastest speed.

• Add me a new blog module (paid one if needed np), I would like a module that have thumbnail pictures in post listings page, social sharing options, a great look and feel and most importantly clean urls like .com/blog/category/post-title. I don’t want numbers in urls…

Please quote me for the above, and tell me if you have questions.

Thx a Lot

Nicolas

• 2 weeks later...