[Theme and Module author needed for Live Bug site] Custom theme and different modules

buggindave

Hello,

My name is Dave Cross and I own and operate SmallPetFeeders.com. We sell a variety of live insects, worms, and other organisms for the purposes of live pet foods, fishing baits, and beneficial organisms. We have hit the point where we would be willing to discuss bartering with an individual with a need for the different products we carry, and would do the job for us in trade. If you have a reptile, amphibian, or other pet, this may be a great chance for you to get some bugs to feed them.

What we need is a designer that can see an attractive yet simplistic theme, maybe with a bug or two crawling on few parts of the theme for effect. I'd prefer it to be light colored since our logo is black, but I'd be more than willing to discuss it. The theme must be able to be modified easily in the future by our staff so if we lose contact with one another, we don't end up with a theme we can't modify to suit our current needs. Please check out the current site for details...

www.smallpetfeeders.com

I also need a few different modules scripted for us. The main one of which is a module that will add a rollover image for each category. For example, if the client hovered over "Crickets", a picture of a cricket would pop up in a pre-integrated box that is fitted into the theme, so that it can be referenced. I also have a few other ideas.

If you're interested, please shoot me an email at [email protected] with a little about what your abilities and past achievements are (examples are a big plus), and we'll get started!

Thanks!

-Dave Cross

Small Pet Feeders LLC

post-298295-0-19682500-1346917552_thumb.jpg