Anyway to select multiple products as a combination.

oldlock

I can't see a way to do this, but I'm sure someone will know how to do it.

I have 20 different products. Priced at say 100 each, I wish to offer a package special where the buyer selects a product priced a 350, and is allowed to choose any 4 of the regular products to make up the package.

Trust that makes sense ? TIA to anyone who can suggest a way to do this.

A far as I know, there's no option for that in Prestashop though there may be third party modules that can do this.

But there are alternatives that you may consider:

You could create a new product that consists of 4 other products. For that, you check the "Pack" option and then select the products you would like to include in this pack. The price set for this product (350) will overrule the combined price of the individual products (400). But these are fixed "product packs" which is not the same as offering your customers their own choice in combining products.

There is a free module "Category quantity discount" that allows you to set up quantity discounts for products in the same category:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/140803-module-category-quantity-discount-apply-quantity-discounts-across-all-products-in-a-category/