Increase Short Description from 400 chars to 1500 Chars?

patrick81

Hey guys. I need a quick help on how to increase the 400 chars limit for Short Description? Based on my design, I prefer to have one description box up top. (where the short description is located) I think it would be easier if i just use css (display: none) to remove the full description box down bottom and keep the short description box as full description.

I only need to find a way to increase from 400 chars to maybe 1500 chars. Any ideas?

I would appreciate your help! Thanks

Patrick

Hey guys. I need a quick help on how to increase the 400 chars limit for Short Description? Based on my design, I prefer to have one description box up top. (where the short description is located) I think it would be easier if i just use css (display: none) to remove the full description box down bottom and keep the short description box as full description.

I only need to find a way to increase from 400 chars to maybe 1500 chars. Any ideas?

I would appreciate your help! Thanks

Patrick

First, I think that you all would be much more inteligent using Google tools.

Second, try this http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/31438-solved-how-to-change-the-short-description-max-character-limit/