Db-Fehler bei autoupgrade auf 1.4.9.0

Hallo,

Ich habe ein Problem beim Autoupgrade von 1.4.8.2 auf 1.4.9.0. Wenn nach dem erfolgreichen Upgrade der Files der Datenbank-Upgrade beginnt, erscheint folgende Meldung:

[TECHINCAL ERROR - - JAVASCRIPT] Error detected for action "upgradeDb".Starting restauretion...

Ich bestätige die Meldung, aber es passiert nichts mehr, ausser die Meldung im Fortschrittsfenster, dass die DB geldaden werde und es könne eine Weile dauern. Nach einer Stunde Warten habe ich mit Rollback abgebrochen. Das hat funktioniert.

Das Autoupgrade Modul ist die Version 0.7, unmittelbar vor dem Upgrade bezogen. Allerdings habe ich die Vorversion nicht deinstalliert. Ich denke aber, dass es das nicht nicht sein kann. Bei vorherigen Upgrades hatte es so auch funktioniert.

Danke im Voraus für die Unterstützung.

Gruss Mela

Hallo Zusammen,

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit dem autoupgrade-Modul nach dem Upgrade auf die Version 1.4.9.0.

Ich aktualisierte meine Version 1.4.8.2 auch auf 1.4.9.0 und kann den Shop nun nicht aktivieren, da das Modul "1-click Upgrade v0.7" nicht installiert werden kann.

Folgende Fehlermeldung erschient:

error2.pngDas folgende Modul konnte nicht erforlgreich installiert werden:

• autoupgrade

warning.gif [TECHNICAL ERROR] ajax-upgradetab.php is missing. please reinstall or reset the module

Obschon die ajax-upgradetab.php vorhanden ist und das Modul neu aus den Addons installiert wurde...

Vielen Dank für Eure Unterstützung und Bemühungen!

Viele Grüsse,

eflying

Hi to gether,

Thank for your postings!

My Case is very confused, because i installed the 1.4.9.0 again whit out the third-party modules. The installation goes well, but at the end, i have the same problem with the autoupgrade-module as before. This module blocked the odder ones and the shop can not switch online because the file ajax-upgradetab.php is missing in the autoupgrade module.

If you check this file on the Server, is quiet there.

So in tat case, i stay on the Version 1.4.8.2 and wait on a further version. -_-

kind regards

eflying

@caglar

Well, I did upgrade the shop an other time. When I got the error-alert I confirmed it and I switched to the Dashboard So the upgrade process was interrupt. It seemed that the upgrade was sucessfully done. Then I did test the shop and it seemed also to work, except the slider (Slideric - JQuery Nivo Slider v2.1). Reeinstalling of this slider did not not help.

I don't know, if this problem is probably a compatibility problem with the new shop. I checked the internet for a newer slider release, but I didn't find it.

Therefore I rollbacked and will wait, till you have solved the bug in the upgrade module. After I will solve the problem with the slider, if necessary. Please let me know when you are ready.

Thanks Mela

@Mela

Please check below threads. Not tried yet, but they offer some solutions. Maybe you can use one of them until Prestashop release a common solution to this:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/136668-autoupgrade-guide/page__pid__914298__st__620?do=findComment&comment=914298

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/136668-autoupgrade-guide/page__pid__913974__st__620?do=findComment&comment=913974

@Caglar

Thanks fpr your advices. I tried this:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/136668-autoupgrade-guide/page__pid__914298__st__620#entry914298

I think, that is the solution! The upgrade process continued without errors.

Unfortunately I can't test the shop, because it appears only the header and footer bars and between a very small, white and completly empty bar. I have no experience, but I think, my template is not compatible wit the new version. What is your opinion? My template is from Dreamteme.eu. It seems, that this company does not longer exist.

Kind greetings Mela

@Caglar

Hi,

I detected, that the problem described in #11, was only on the welcomepage. To resolve, I had to activate 2 modules. Now it works.

There are still Problems.

1. The Slider appears, but doesn't slide.

2. When I start the Live Editor, I get a Fatal Error

This problems I resolve myself.

Many thanks for your assistance

Mela

Please comply to Community Forum rules and post only in GERMAN LANGUAGE, otherwise I have to close this post.

@mela - bei jedem Upgrade mit dem Autoupgrade Modul alle nicht originalen Prestamodule IMMER deaktivieren. Das Schlägt der Autoupgrader so auch vor, man kann aber selbst wählen. Die meisten Module von vor ca. 6 Monate und älter enthlaten/basieren noch auf alte JS, die Presta mittlerweile alle schon auf die neueste Version aktualisiert hat.