Archived versions of PayPal module

TextOnAFlatScreen

Is it possible to get all the past versions of the PayPal module that are compatible with PrestaShop 1.4.8.2?

With version 2.8.7, my US-based customers have problems (more specifically error 10736 - A match of the Shipping Address City, State and Postal Code failed.)

So I tried updating it to the latest version, 3.0.8. Then I ran into two errors (99998 and 10605 - Currency is not supported.). Even though I've restricted PayPal to only deal in Dollars, it still gives me that error.

I've found v3.0.6 on another thread. I'm not getting the Currency errors (99998 and 10605) anymore.

But I'll have to wait and see if the other error (10736 - A match of the Shipping Address City, State and Postal Code failed) still comes up when a US-based customer tries it.

I've uploaded the zip file just in case someone would like to use it.

paypal3.0.6.zip

I've found v3.0.6 on another thread. I'm not getting the Currency errors (99998 and 10605) anymore.

But I'll have to wait and see if the other error (10736 - A match of the Shipping Address City, State and Postal Code failed) still comes up when a US-based customer tries it.

I've uploaded the zip file just in case someone would like to use it.

paypal3.0.6.zip

Thanks.

Just to let everyone know that this version is PayPal 2.8.7, not 3.0.6