No funds processed since upgrade to Paypal 3.09

Wynn

Hi,

I had everything working using Paypal 3.05, but since upgrading to 3.09 there are no funds being processed between customer account and Paypal.

The whole order process seems to go OK, the customer confirms the order at Paypal, redirected to the shop, Downloads delivered by email... but No funds are taken from the customer account and no transactions are recorded when logged into Paypal account.

The shop back office shows that the order has gone through and that payment has been accepted.

There are customer messages generated stating "Price payed on paypal is not the same that on PrestaShop."

The API details are correct,

Express checkout shortcut - No

Live Mode selected

Direct Sales selected

Basically Everything is being purchased for free!

Some help is needed ASAP please.

Thanks.

Edited by Wynn (see edit history)

Hi Wynn,

I really don't know what sort of changes have been done from the 3.0.5 to the 3.0.9 and what could have altered the payment process like that.

Could please give me an access to your website by private message ?

Thank you,

Kind regards.

fGaillard,

Just for an update.. in your private message you mentioned the problem may be due to virtual products and shipping details.

I have found and reinstalled Paypal V3.06 and now the payments are going through, no errors or problems.

So the fault must be occurring between the upgrades V3.06 - 3.09.

Thanks.

fGaillard,

Just for an update.. in your private message you mentioned the problem may be due to virtual products and shipping details.

I have found and reinstalled Paypal V3.06 and now the payments are going through, no errors or problems.

So the fault must be occurring between the upgrades V3.06 - 3.09.

Thanks.

Ok, thank you for the details. I will investigate.