Looking for affordable template design for music equipmentstore

macbroadcast

Hello prestashop enthusiasts

I am helping a friend, who has a small real word music equipment store in germany and we migrated from oscommerce to prestashop with cart2cart recently (exellent service and support, i really recommend ) and now we are looking for a straightforward prestashop template without frills.

I was looking at hundreds of templates but was´nt really satisfied yet , thats why i ask for support here .

In the attachment you see the idea about what we want.

The Jquery slider in the middle show the amount of slides in the right corner on "hover", so you can choose the slides and the blue middle navigation on top has pulldown function and display subcategories, manufacturers and brands.

The left navigation could be the standart prestashop navigation.

Grey and yellow are our main shop colors.I know yellow is difficult so it has to appear on decent places in the template.

What would be the price range for a theme design or modification? We are not interested in exclusivity, so if you want to resell the theme afterwards its fine , as long as the prize is reasonable.

Respond in this thread or send private message. Thank you very much

post-324671-0-38768200-1345580026_thumb.jpg

Edited by macbroadcast (see edit history)

Hi there,

Have you tried the music tab herehttp://www.templatemonster.com/category/music-store-prestashop-themes/? Maybe you will find what you want for a very reasonable price and can start from there to then tune the template to what you exactly want.

• Like 1

Thanks Store Commander, i had a look , audio gear comes close, the problem is an equipment store needs a lot of categories, as you see in our example, the slider is much more embeded into the site, on the left the side navigation and on the right the "deal of the day", I dont want to waste the best space just for a big slider, so people needs to scroll to see any other articles. I appreciate any pointers to a similar looking template :)

Edited by macbroadcast (see edit history)

It is highly regrettable that you have that kind of attitude towards people trying to assist you in your search. Do not be surprised if people no longer respond to your posts in the future with that kind of negative attitude.

• 4 weeks later...