Prestashop connection with WordPress

Hi all.

I am building a wordpress site with a catalogue at the back of it (please note, not a cart). I think Prestashop is best to do with this.

However, can someone please advise how I can use my current theme in Wordpress within the Prestashop site?

Alternatively, is there any way in which I can add the prestashop site into a widget within a wordpress site, minus the header and the footer?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

OJ

Hi,

I did it here - there is a wordpress for the blog and a prestashop for the commerce.

I bought this module for the cart but you have some other widgets if you want:

http://addons.presta...-wordpress.html

And I made the same theme for both.

In this way the installations are independant you can close one or the other like you want, for the update and more...

Or you can find with google, a lot of tutorials for integrate the header or footer and more to prestashop or inverse but in the long term I don't know if it's really good.

My experience,

best regards

Thanks for the suggestion, and I had seen this plugin, but I don't really want to pay for a module such as this as this is a non-ecommerce site (catalogue only).

The price of the plugin is going to make a dent into the amount of money available for development...