How to place "Contact us" link on the Top Horizontal menu bar

I am experimenting with 1.5 to build a store using the default theme.

My system information are as below:

Server information
Prestashop version: 1.5.0.13
Server information: Linux #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jun 27 05:21:40 UTC 2012 (d016078) i686
Server software version: Apache/2.2.21 (Linux/SUSE)
PHP version: 5.3.8
Database information
MySQL version: 5.5.25-log
MySQL engine: InnoDB
Tables prefix: ps_
Store information
Shop URL: http://localhost/mentorbd/
Current theme in use: default

I have modified some of the default menu blocks, as seen in the snapshot below. Now, I would like to place the "Contact us" link on the Horizontal menu bar, which will open the Customer Service contact page which has an email form where customer could send emails.

How can I place the "Contact us" link on the horizontal menu bar, preferably at the right end of the menu bar (shown by green rectangular area in the screen shot image). Note, there are "Home" and "About Us" links already existed at the left end of the bar:

Here is the link of the screen shot:

http://contactusonho...nu.blogspot.ca/

Thanks.

Edited by jrahman (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

This is what I did. Go to your horizontal menu bar module and go to configure. Go down to where it reads "Add Menu Top Link", type Contact Us in the labe box, then type or copy and paste the link from your contact page, click add. You have now created the link, now to insert it into the menu bar. You will notice above there is a Add>> and <<Remove list, scroll all they way to the bottom and you will see Menu Top Links, select Contact Us and click on Add>>. Add Contact last so that it appears to the right of your other links. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This is what I did. Go to your horizontal menu bar module and go to configure. Go down to where it reads "Add Menu Top Link", type Contact Us in the labe box, then type or copy and paste the link from your contact page, click add. You have now created the link, now to insert it into the menu bar. You will notice above there is a Add>> and <<Remove list, scroll all they way to the bottom and you will see Menu Top Links, select Contact Us and click on Add>>. Add Contact last so that it appears to the right of your other links. Hope this helps. 

This will work if the site is not multilingual. If it is multilingual, it will point to the same page from all lingual menus.

How to solve it? Anybody please help..