We need a custom template

VPupkin

Hello everyone. For our e-shop we need a custom template. We are interested in proposals for the production of whole template, or only in non-design part (we have a designer in mind).

But there are some problems: a template is needed for the Russian-language website. Accordingly, there are certain restrictions in the fonts and maybe some other things, but we can pay for the inconvenience. You make a template, we then translate.

Edited by VPupkin (see edit history)

Hello everyone. For our e-shop we need a custom template. We are interested in proposals for the production of whole template, or only in non-design part (we have a designer in mind).

But there are some problems: a template is needed for the Russian-language website. Accordingly, there are certain restrictions in the fonts and maybe some other things, but we can pay for the inconvenience. You make a template, we then translate.

We can do whole template.

Please view my template club:

http://www.leotheme.com/products/prestashop-templates.html

Please send email with more clearly to email: [email protected]

OR

add my skyper account: trandinhnghiait

• 1 month later...

We can help you with designing / modifying Prestashop themes and we help clients design custom themes and modules and also help incorporate exciting module and modify themes.

I'm sure we can help you with this project

You can email me on [email protected] or skype: websiteinc to discuss in more detail

Thanks

Ian Kibble