Custom attributes in one product

danildilawar

Hello,

We would like to have custom attributes for our clients to choose as right now we are using "Attribute Wizard" module but the problem is this that we have so many choices & if we are creating all combinations manually or with "Product combinations generator" it become 67500 combination which prestashop didn't support right now i have 4500 combinations & it come up little late but shows well but when i increase the combinations it didn't show that product page & BO combination section in product edit page properly.

Now what i think is this that if we use custom coding for it, we want these options in only one product page so if we could add these selection options manually it will be good, we just want to provide facility to our customers that they can select any option in from all the groups.

We have following groups & attributes:

Group

1st number: 10 attributes

Group

1st number Color: 15 attributes

Group

2nd number: 10 attributes

Group

2nd number Color: 15 attributes

Group

Frame Color: 3 attributes

If we use combination for this then it will become 10x15x15x10x3 = 67500 products which will not load the page. So its better to have custom drop down menus. Also these custom attributes should appear in orders & emails so we will know that what our customer wants.

Thanks,

Danil Dilawar

You can create one set of attributes for your products and copy them to all the other products-by using the attribute wizard copy function inside the module configure area, this way you don't have to add each attribute per product over and over again.