JewelsCreator needs some testing !

ZenGraph

Hello everybody,

The website Jewelscreator.com need some testing for his very first start, don't hesitate to say what you think about it and reports bugs if you find some.

JEWELSCREATOR.COM

website is in english only, for US customers only.

Products sold are unique handcraft Jewels made by french designers from provence mostly.

Enjoy :)

Hello everybody,

The website Jewelscreator.com need some testing for his very first start, don't hesitate to say what you think about it and reports bugs if you find some.

JEWELSCREATOR.COM

website is in english only, for US customers only.

Products sold are unique handcraft Jewels made by french designers from provence mostly.

Enjoy :)

Hi there,

I like this a lot.

I only have 3 small comments,

1. The logo in the top left background colour isn't white so it doesn't quite match the footer area.

2. I think the Contact us, Sitemap etc, seem a little out of place, consider moving it to the header.

3. I would rather on the left menu when items were hovered they changed colour rather than indented.

Very very minor points.

Good job!

Edited by Jimbola (see edit history)

Hi there,

I like this a lot.

I only have 3 small comments,

1. The logo in the top left background colour isn't white so it doesn't quite match the footer area.

2. I think the Contact us, Sitemap etc, seem a little out of place, consider moving it to the header.

3. I would rather on the left menu when items were hovered they changed colour rather than indented.

Very very minor points.

Good job!

thank you so much for your feedback !

1. i don't understand the relation with the white background on top, the logo and the footer color, can you please try to explain that to me. also "The logo in the top left background colour isn't white" : the logo is not white : right but the background is white, do you see another color ?

2.the link you are talking about are already on the header... also there i cannot understand what you means.

3.ok this one i got it, but the owner of the shop like it like this from the begining, so I'll let it like that for now.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best Regards,

Zen

thank you so much for your feedback !

1. i don't understand the relation with the white background on top, the logo and the footer color, can you please try to explain that to me. also "The logo in the top left background colour isn't white" : the logo is not white : right but the background is white, do you see another color ?

2.the link you are talking about are already on the header... also there i cannot understand what you means.

3.ok this one i got it, but the owner of the shop like it like this from the begining, so I'll let it like that for now.

Thank you so much for your time.

Best Regards,

Zen

Hi

1. Sorry I mean the background colour of the logo and the 'header' doesn't match, for the background of the logo I see a faint pink colour (#fefcfd) and the header is white (#ffffff), so I can see the logo image. Do a print screen, paste into a photo editor and use the eye/colour dropper tool and run it over the background of the logo and the area above say the link Bookmark.

2. Yes it's in the header, but i meant much higher, sort of more out of the way.

Hope that helps

hello

1. you are the second one that tells me this thing about the logo background.. do you use IE ? because on firefox this is not happening, and even on IE you can look at the logo.jpg image and with photoshop you'll see white background, not pinky !.. that is so strand behaviour i need to fix for IE. thank you to report it .

2. ok, if i find a better alternative, i'll do it asap.

Thanks

hello

1. you are the second one that tells me this thing about the logo background.. do you use IE ? because on firefox this is not happening, and even on IE you can look at the logo.jpg image and with photoshop you'll see white background, not pinky !.. that is so strand behaviour i need to fix for IE. thank you to report it .

2. ok, if i find a better alternative, i'll do it asap.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm actually using FireFox at the moment, and downloaded the logo and tested it in PhotoShop that's why I added the hex values i was getting for the background #fefcfd. It may be that the original logo is white but uploading to prestashop is degrading it. If you uploaded via the Admin Appearance method, try going into the FTP and uploading the original image, and post back and I'll see if it's still the same. Strange.

thank you so much for your feedback, i just changed few parameters on my screen display and i saw this pinky background.

I modified it properly and upload it directely through FTP, I hope the problem will be solved now.

thank you.

thank you so much for your feedback, i just changed few parameters on my screen display and i saw this pinky background.

I modified it properly and upload it directely through FTP, I hope the problem will be solved now.

thank you.

Yep that works :-)

• 2 weeks later...