[SOLVED] Can't edit text style properties in product description

sting5

Hi everyone,

sorry for posting such "seems-to-be" simple question, but I couldn't find any threads related to my issue:

when I create or edit a product, seems that text editor is not working - when i try to make superscript text, bulleted or numbered list, it shows all properties properly in the html window, for example:

in the html editor:

<p style="text-align: justify;"><span><span>5 ml/m<sup>2</sup></span></span></p>

in the description window:

Path:

p » span » span » sup

But in the description itself and the shop page:

5 ml/m2

same with bulleting list, number list, seems like simple text (no effects added). Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

EDITED:

As much as I've found out from some posts, bulleting and numbering lists are often overrided by css in custom themes - found the issues for the lists but the problem with <sup>m2 </sup> remains. So if anyone knows the problem any help really appreciated!

Edited by sting5 (see edit history)

Hi agin,

sorry for disturbing - I've solved my problem, You can lock the topic.

The problem was with custom theme - author of the theme has locked all styles with all-in-one script including all types of html elements (like div, span etc. etc.):

font-size: 100%;
vertical-align: baseline

these values prevented subscript and superscript from appearing. I hope this helps for someone.