Can't login [Solved]

He guy's

Yesterday i downloaded the new prestashop 1.5 so that i can create a new theme on 1.5 for my webshop. But now i have some problems with the login to the admin area.

For the login i just used the standard account information i had given during the setup. The only thing that the system answer when i press 'log in' is a new (the same) log in screen without any error or so.

i also tried the lost password form but than he gives the following error: 'An error occurred during your password change.'

hopefully somebody can help me resolving this problem.

,Tro.

Problem solved:

The Netherlands set up as the default country is still not working properly. Changing to the uk as default country will solve this problem. I really hope this error will be solved in the stable version.

Edited by Tro (see edit history)

I had the same problem yesterday,

I completely removed 1.4 and did a fresh install of 1.5RC1 and had the same problem as you had.

It took me some time to figure this one out it turn out to be a simple fix.

I logged on to the admin login on another browser (explorer) and it worked.

I cleared the cache on Chrome.

To clear cache in chrome goto 'tool icon' top right select; Tools-clearBrowserData-From the beginning of time.

This worked for me - good luck

• Like 1

Thank you Gritnz. After i tried that, i was able to log in to the backoffice. but than the system gave me the error 'acces denied'.

The problem is caused by the setting 'default country' it is still not possible to set up 'the Netherlands' as a default country or the system will give the error 'acces denied' and trying to log in is really hard.

I hope that that problem wil be solved in the stable version.

• 4 months later...