PS 1.5 without export Modul

after 12 years experience in Online Commerce, i can say PS 1.5 is great but is still not a fully Product.

An onlineshop without export Modul is realy nothing, PS 1.5 has a Multishop system witch is usless if you don't have a funktionaly Export Modul.

Ther other main problem is the price Management is very bad as well, i know a price management system witch is based on Category, sub category, Manufacture or products.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Agreed, the export function is SUCH an important feature, especially since the autoupgrade and even the manual upgrades have SO MANY issues. In every major release I have had problems upgrading and if this continues we will be forced to change systems and go for something else. Which is a real shame since PS is a very good system in (almost) every other aspect. And since we have been using it for years now and have extensive experience with it.

Getting used to a different system again now will surely be a pain in the behind, BUT a necessary one IF the export function continues to be a missing "link" or if the upgrade routines doesn't start actually WORKING soon..... :-/

• Like 1