problema con mi cuenta, mail alerts

airbus99

Cuando entro a mi cuenta y pincho en mis alertas me sale el siguiente error....

Warning: require_once(/home/---/public_html/config/../classes/MailAlerts.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cmcwqgss/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 22

alguien sabe que puede estar pasando?.

gracias

• 1 month later...

Hola,

Airbus: Es posiblemente un problema del archivo configuration.php, que alguna de las rutas a las que apunta no es correcta. Ojo al CHMOD también.

Fernandes: É provavelmente um problema no arquivo configuration.php. Algum dos caminhos aos quais aponta não está correcto. Verifica também o CHMOD ;-)

Saludos,
Tania

Hi eqilibrium. Thank you for your post. (vou escrever em inglês para que outros possam ler e ajudar se possível).

This module has a strange behavior. After I put my e-mail and clicked to be notified by e-mail, I couldn't see the product pages (it only showed the left menu and the top menu of the site). The only way I could restore my store to normal was to delete the product. Talk about strange things, hum?

Now, I don't know why, I can see the product pages even if I put an e-mail notification in one product, but I don´t have access to "My Alers", it gives me the error.

What do you mean with configure.php CHMOD? Of course it's not writable, unless I want a big security problem.

The error is this one. When this error shows up, I can only see the left menu and the top menu of the site. I'mm working in Localhost, but it gives me this error in a Mac and in a PC (MAMP and Easyphp). Can someone put me in the right path so that I can solve this mess? This is a great module.

Warning: require_once(/Applications/MAMP/www/prestashop_1.2.0.2/config/../classes/MailAlerts.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/www/prestashop_1.2.0.2/config/config.inc.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/Applications/MAMP/www/prestashop_1.2.0.2/config/../classes/MailAlerts.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php5/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/www/prestashop_1.2.0.2/config/config.inc.php on line 20

• 2 weeks later...