Help Upgrading from 1.3.1.1

I'm trying to upgrade a site from 1.3.1.1 to 1.4.8.2

I have followed the instructions, but am not getting anything meaningful

When I visit /install, I get a screen with faces in the top right, and no visible errors and it deduces I want to upgrade, but no next button appears.

The only error I'm getting is this:

Warning: require_once(/home/cherryg/public_html/config/../classes/Smarty_Internal_Data.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cherryg/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cherryg/public_html/config/../classes/Smarty_Internal_Data.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cherryg/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 18

Please help!

yes. As per the instructions, I copied my classes folder from 1.3 to 1.4

I have no idea if I have any custom classes. How can I tell?

I think I should only have copied the custom classes, rather than all of 1.3's classes folder

I'll try this first.

Now I have a smarty problem:

Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template 'xxxx/modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.tpl" on line 12 "{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(false, 4)}" unknown tag "convertPrice"' in xxxx/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431

Do I need to validate my theme? I don't have it in a zip file, how can I create one to validate for use with 1.4?

Hmmm.

I'm actually do this direct on a second server, so no upload needed. I downlaoded the zip file with the latest version in and copied the files over as necessary and set the permissions as appropriate.

Looks like this is now my main problem - unknown tag convertPrice in the blockuser module template.

Can't find anything useful to help out.

Suggestions please.

• 1 month later...