Mobile Theme Switcher module?

Hi,

Is anyone using the Mobile Theme Switcher module which is available on the Prestashop Addons store? I've emailed the developer to ask if there's a demo available to view/witness but as yet have had no reply. So don't know if it works or not.

Are there any other mobile theme switchers or similar modules available for Prestashop apart from mobi-cart?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent a message as well before stumbling upon this forum entry - i don't think i'm going to hear back.

i've been looking for a cost friendly mobile theme approach to developing my shop but have yet to find something that is budget friendly. I looked at Magento and developed a test shop to the point where i could push it to mobile and then i discovered the path they lead you down to pay their rates. I'm not too sure i want to go there just yet as my product line is small.

iPrestashop looks like a decent enough alternative at this point but again i'm looking at costs. a demo of the site would be sweet, or a list of current shops using the theme so i can guage whether or not to buy into it.

I'll keep researching but i have a feeling i'm going to travel a full circle back to prestashop. money is what ti ultimately boils down to. A one time fee, or a monthly...

thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

the developer sent this back yesterday: "Hi, Sorry, I don't have any demo site for this module. Lot of customers have been purchased this module but no one reported any issues and any support so i could not get customer's link. Thanks"

iPrestashop's mobile theme doesn't look very good personally. There's also http://www.mobi-cart.com/ that offers both apps and a mobile theme for a monthly fee

• 4 weeks later...