Top Horizontal Menu not showing on IE8. Theme 1.4.5

Hi,

I am absolutely new to Prestashop. I have installed version 1.4.8.2 final and I am using theme 1.4.5. My problem is while the top horizontal menu bar is displaying correctly in Chrome & Firefox (except for a minor problem discussed below) post-290080-0-55631500-1339509360_thumb.jpg its not displaying as a menu bar in IE post-290080-0-10133000-1339509366_thumb.jpg. Instead, in Internet Explorer, the level 1 items in the menu bar are displaying as link near the main logo. I have IE8.

The website is live you can view the problem at: www.carlounz.com

Coming to the minor problem which I am facing with the top horizontal menu bar irrespective of the browser: In the category "Entertainment' my first sub-category is 'O.E. Systems' but it is being displayed as 'E Systems' in the menu bar.

Thanks in advance,

Mukesh

There are 3 missing closing </divs> if you can track them down and add them and try it again in i.e it may work

Not to mention all of this

<script type="text/javascript" src="/modules/blocktopmenu/js/hoverIntent.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/modules/blocktopmenu/js/superfish-modified.js"></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css" media="screen" />
   <!--/ Menu -->
	 <script type="text/javascript">
var CUSTOMIZE_TEXTFIELD = 1;
var customizationIdMessage = 'Customization #';
var removingLinkText = 'remove this product from my cart';
</script>

Is outside the Header and actually in the body

These lines have the missing </div>

One is line 245 you need to close that one

And close the other on

line 69

Edited by cocothecat (see edit history)