Footer background 100% width issues

Hello frends , i have

Footer background 100% width issues, were can i modify css, to make background to full screen ..

See attachment... thanks for any help

post-367028-0-06541500-1339195532_thumb.gif

Does your body class have any margin assigned to it say 20px looking at that image

It could be your footer is contained within a container and you need to close that container then create another at 100% wide. If you get stuck post up a link with some code ill take a look for you

Does your body class have any margin assigned to it say 20px looking at that image

It could be your footer is contained within a container and you need to close that container then create another at 100% wide. If you get stuck post up a link with some code ill take a look for you

ok Thank you for your reply, i will post my shop, were in the footer of the page you can see my problem www.protienda(.)es

Hi.

You need to move the footer.

Currently it is located in <div id="page">, which is 956px wide. The footer's 100% width, being in this <div>, is actually 956px.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

• 7 months later...