Leaving images in original format

LoKii

Hi everyone.

I have created a set of images for my category pages. I have made them .png, but once i upload them, they become .jpg.

My problem is the following, i have created my images with hidden watermarks, thus the need for them to be .png. However, once i upload them to the server, they become ,jpg meaning that the hidden watermarks are lost. Although i have set in the BO under images to always keep png, they skill keep reverting to jpg.

How can i avoid this?

Hi!

Try to do this in admin and see if it helps:

preferences-->images--> scroll down to "images" set to: Use PNG only if the base image is in PNG format

Hi everyone.

I have created a set of images for my category pages. I have made them .png, but once i upload them, they become .jpg.

My problem is the following, i have created my images with hidden watermarks, thus the need for them to be .png. However, once i upload them to the server, they become ,jpg meaning that the hidden watermarks are lost. Although i have set in the BO under images to always keep png, they skill keep reverting to jpg.

How can i avoid this?

Tried that & the option to always png already, doesn't keep the category images from becoming jpg.

Cheers.

Edited by LoKii (see edit history)