UPS module works fine until I select Canada

Hey all. This is rather infuriating as I feel as if I've read everything there is to read on the subject yet I'm still having issues. We're in the US and we're using the "UPS Shipping" module by Presto-Chango.

Canada is set as a North American zone and our store by default is in the north american zone. So all should be well, right? Not quite. When checking out everything works as expected so long as you're using an address in the US. Change your address to Canada though and you immediately get the "There are no carriers available that ship to that address" message.

I have UPS Standard shipping enabled and setup as a carrier but it just is not working and everyone trying to have anything shipped to Canada is out of luck right now. What can I possibly be doing wrong?

• 4 years later...

Bump. I think i have everything set up correctly, but I'm getting "There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected." when I try to ship to Canada.

The UPS Standard and International options are "Not available" in the UPS module (attached). WHy??

post-870780-0-28116800-1464369211_thumb.png