Modyfing Cart ....

Hello. In the beginning i want to apologize for my english:) I hope u understand what i want to ask :)

I want to know, which files are responsible for counting fee for delivery in the cart. I have to make cart modification. Cart have to sum weight of products ONLY in situation, when products belong to this same manufacturer(or better - supplier). According to this, cart have to sum fee for delivery, for example:

if total weight all of products belonging to the one supplier <70 kg, then fee delivery = 50$

elseif total weight all of products belonging to the one supllier >70, then fee delivery =100$

Moreover, if in cart are products from multiple manufacturers (or suppliers) the fee delivery is calculated identically (<70kg, >70kg). But, there is one difference: in this case cart mustn't sum weight of products which are not belonging to this same supplier. In this case, all fee deliveries are calculated as separate delivery . At the end, cart have to sum of all products fee delivery in the cart (depending on whether a products belongs to a single oraz multiple suppliers).

P.s. I have to do sth like that, because I do not have "real physical storage". I will be only middleman. Products will be sent directly from suppliers to customers .

How can i resolve this problem ?:)

Thank you for helping. Greetings from Poland :)