[Solved] How to make "Block Contact Infos" link to the Contact Form

I'm configuring the new default template 1.5 and in the Module, Block Contact Infos v1.0, I would like to replace the 'Email' field with a link to the Contact Form. I don't like the idea of displaying my email address so prominently as it invites so much spam. Can anyone help?

If this is not possible (or even if not easy coding), then I would like to remove the Email field completely. I tried to simply delete my email address in that field of the module, but when I hit "Update Settings" my email address automatically defaults into the field. As a work-around, I've placed "Please Use Contact Button, Upper Right" into the field, but that does not look very professional and it still causes the user's default email client software to open up.

I appreciate any help you can give.

post-262326-0-65502200-1336491956_thumb.jpg

Edited by CarriedAwayCrafts (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Sure I can teach but I don't have the source file. That's why I requested.

That module is not a native module of Prestashop I guess, I can't find it on my installation.

The coding is very easy. It will probably be in the .tpl file, but I said, I need to see the source file first.

Anyway, it seems that you forgot to give feedback. Here is what I did for the ones who wonder:

I made the below change line 34 in blockcontactinfos.tpl:

New:

{if $email != ''}<li>{l s='Contact:'} <a href="{$base_dir}contact-us">{$email}</a></li>{/if}

Old:

{if $email != ''}<li>{l s='Email:'} <a href="mailto:{$email}">{$email}</a></li>{/if}

Edited by Caglar (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
Hi,
I do not know how it happened as there were yesterday and not today but disappeared these icons in the footer:
post-1119372-0-41580500-1450946441_thumb.png

can someone help me?