= Prestashop module = Promo Gifts

Irina BelVG

The Prestashop Promotional Gifts module gives you possibility to reward clients who bought certain products, reached the specified price, added several items to the shopping cart, or performed other actions. When customers fulfill the requirements, they can choose a gift to be placed in their carts.

Key features:

• Offer free gifts to customers
  • Determine gift activation and expiration dates
  • Select products to be rewarded by gifts
  • Assign different gift rules (fixed purchase price, shopping amount, customers category, vouchers)
  • Any product in the store can be a gift, when its price is set to zero.

About BelVG company: BelVG LLC is an eCommerce driving company that applies its efforts to large- and small-scale eCommerce projects (10 000 visitors per day). Our major focus points are social marketing, mobile integration and complex modules. We keep an eye on eCommerce progress, developing Top social modules and Mobile Themes.

We have been gaining considerable experience working with Prestashop platform.

BelVG team is fluent in English, French and German. Contact us at [email protected] and we will be glad to assist you in improving your business.

post-323369-0-45941900-1336401122_thumb.png

Look like something i can use.. But i think its a little confusing. that u can add gifts to chart without first buy the products need.. and then it just disapear again in chart.. without any notice.. also the image popup need some text for explain they can get a gift..

are the gift listet on the invoice??

Aupino

@ Aupino

Take a look at the german module Darique, customers can choose a gift when they are on summary page.

Very usefull module ;)

Regards,

ysco..

Already have that module, but i have problems with it.. give me a lot of error when use EI browser. and also its not perfect. it need some advice for they can get a gift.. because its first at the checkout it can be added..

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

I installed this module in Spanish PrestaShop 1.4.6.2 version .. but when I try to set always gives me the same error:

"

Please open "Gifts" tab and select one or more gifts "

when in the rules framework gifts items and i go to the windows of gifts, here in this page, I get the option to mark folders, but not gifts

post-340474-0-53643000-1339523623_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

How to accomplish: Free item for purchases over $75

We have 2 free items and we would like to give them away from all buyers that purchase over $75. One free item per order per customer.

Does your module could do that? We are using PS 1.4.7