[FO] Can't add or edit address while friendly URL's are on

So the problem I'm facing: when logged in as customer I can't add or edit any address. The page just reloads. If I turn friendly URL's off it does work.

No errors or bugs are shown.

Shop is updated to 1.4.7.3, htaccess is updated. Somebody got an idea?

Problem resolved......

After doing a reupdate, still the same problem. Replaced theme. Nothing. Tracked down everything untill I found out the htaccess only had one rule for the addresses files (although there should be 2). Regenerated the file numerous times but that didn't fix the problem. When scrolling down to the SEO settings in the admin tab I noticed that someone of the staff had set the language translation (and custom URL) the same for both files -> this causes the generator to only generate one line.

Changed the address translation/custom URL and the problem was fixed :)

Solution: There should be a check in the custom SEO page which disallows the same name/url to be used on two or more files.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

You don't need to go just about anywhere any more to find cheap Moncler Overcoats.Here is your better preference. Our retailer supplied Moncler jackets outdoor jackets are in top quality and affordable price.The chilly wintertime you will be heated with Moncler jackets jackets.We offer quite a few cheap Moncler jackets leather coats just like Moncler gentlemen overcoats, Moncler jackets jackets for females,youngsters and so forth.You can purchase Moncler jackets spencer you like at affordable selling price inside our look.Want you've got a happy shopping morning!With the eighties era Moncler jackets Guys Coats and attire ended up being no longer just offered with the snowboarding industry and have become more cheap moncler jackets a way merchandise as well as persons enjoyed the stylish models along with the functionality with their make up. Its fashion result has risen greatly and yes it now generates a selection of females moncler jackets spencer.The footsteps of winter season has become coming, all sorts of moncler jackets jackets for gentlemen is usually entered some people's planet. Moncler Wintertime Special Huge Discount and in its own stance moncler outlet drawn plenty of focus. Plus together with the current vogue preferred factors mixed by most people, especially young adults professional player-stare.Our Promise is to provide you with preferably with acceptable goods. In case you visit our web page, you can be our VIP, no matter if you make an order or not. In addition, all products bought from our webiste, we're going to try out our best to company you extra totally to enable you to have relief if something must possibly make a mistake. About a lot of discounts, cancellations and normal relations to profit, please visit our Problems useful site.

Our Basis is to offer a safe web store.

Damage that often folks are concerned with buying at monclerjackets2011outlet.world wide web. Our products are all from the manufacturing facility right, this can be the safe of products. For your personal details, we can easily totally be certain all your private data is always 100Per cent protected at all times and you may think safe and sound understanding we also will not hold your bank card facts about our hosts once the obtain. For more info go to see our Privateness web page.